Maintaining the highest manufacturing quality and reliability of more sophisticated ECUs, the DTA S series range provides a lower priced solution for a wide range of applications.
The primary aim of the DTA S40 Pro ECU is to provide an economic ECU for relatively simple wasted spark four cylinder engines using semi-sequential injection.
The main features of the DTA S40 Pro ECU are:
- Flexible and easily adapted to different OEM and custom crank sensor arrangements.
- Semi - sequential injection.
- Wasted spark or distributor.
- User controlled fan activation.
- Engine sensors can be calibrated individually with a lot of preset options supplied.
- Flexible Tacho Output.
- Soft and hard rev limits.
- Narrow band lambda input.
- Fuel pump relay output.
- Shift light output.
- Closed loop gearbox upshift controll.
- CAN data stream for digital dash disply and data logger connections.
Inputs and Outputs
Crank Shaft (Magnetic Only) Throttle Position, Coolant Temperature, Air Temperature, Manifold / Barometric Pressure, Lambda, Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, Oil Temperature, Battery Volts, 3 x User Defined Analogue (Shared Use) Launch Switch, Shift Cut, Undriven Wheel Speed
2 x Coil Drivers, 2 x Injector Drivers,Tacho, Fuel Pump Relay, Fan/Aux 2/Turbo Pressure Valve (Shared Use) Idle Valve (Shared Second Injector Driver) Shift Light