Race Technology DL1 Sport Data LoggerThe DL1 SPORT is perfect for new users and those wanting an easy to install and use system. It is also the ideal tool for users wanting to improve their driving at races and track days. Very simple to set up and use with user friendly configuration software, but still using high quality and proven hardware such as the 5Hz GPS system and digital accelerometer. The logger is expandable with a range of analogue sensors and ECU interfaces, and can also be connected directly to any of our range of dash boards and video systems. The data from the DL1 SPORT can be loaded directly into Race Technology's widely acclaimed data analysis software to check lap times, check where time was lost and gained, and how improvements could be made using our simulation tool.
Why choose a DL1 SPORT data logger?
Our GPS data loggers do more than just collect the data, they allow all the data to be referenced to not just time, but also to a position on the track. This allows the data to be interpretted in a meaningful and understandable way, referenced clearly to the real world: Pick a corner and see how you braked, how much grip you used and where, then how, you exited. Compare what you did on your fastest time through the sector and learn where you can go faster.
- Review your braking points and grip usage with the built in 2g 3-axis. accelerometer (optional 6g enhancement available for high downforce applications).
- Capable of detecting minute changes with 100Hz update rate on all sensor and accelerometer channels - 8 analogue sensor inputs ready for additional sensors.
- Lap and sector timing, in the software, or live with a DASH2 or DASH4PRO display.
- Get the most out of your engine by logging information from your ECU*
- Optional GoPro control + video licence for synchronised HD video and data.