Race Technology DL1 Pro Data Logger
Whether you want a high quality driver and vehicle performance analysis system using GPS, CAN, ECU, accelerometer, frequency, or analogue data - or you want a rugged professional scrutineering system for monitoring professional race series. The DL1 PRO features an IP54 sealed rugged aluminium enclosure for protection against splashed water and dust.
The DL1 PRO does not feature a start/stop button on the unit (a remote button can be installed if required), instead the automatic start/stop functions can be used to collect the required data without having to remember to press the button.
Why choose a DL1 PRO data logger?
The data collected by the DL1 PRO can referenced to not just time, but also position on the track. This allows the data to be interpreted in a meaningful and understandable way, referenced clearly to the real world: Pick a corner and see how you braked, how much grip you used and where, then how you exited. Compare what you did on your fastest time through the sector and learn where you can go faster.
- Powerful onboard processing - perform calculations live. The results can be viewed live (on a display or recorded to video using a VIDEO4), not just in post analysis:
- Timeslip can be calculated live and displayed directly to the driver, showing exactly how much faster or slower you are continuously - not just at lap and sector markers.
- Sensor data is processed directly by the unit rather than having to be processed in the dashboard, VIDEO4 unit and Analysis software separately.
- User defined channels used to perform maths functions on the live data, e.g. combine 4 wheel speed sensors to show if the average speed of the front wheels is higher than the rear wheels, showing spin and braking lockup. This can be displayed live to the driver, overlaid onto a video, or logged for analysis.
- Review your braking points and grip usage with the built in 2g 3-axis accelerometer (optional 6g enhancement available for high downforce applications).
- Capable of detecting minute changes with 100Hz update rate on all sensor and accelerometer channels, upgradable to 1kHz.
- Lap and sector timing, in the software, or live with a DASH2 or DASH4 PRO display.
- Unrivalled accuracy with our 20Hz GPS option (5Hz standard).
- Measure your drift angle with the gyro option.
- Extensive automatic logging control, making sure exactly the required data is logged.
- Get the most out of your engine by logging information from your ECU* or vehicle's CAN data stream**.
- Optional GoPro control + video licence, for synchronised HD video and DL1 data.