Race Technology Aftermarket ECU Interface - Pre-Programmed
What is the ECU interface?
The Race Technology ECU interface is a small in-line module for use with any combination of our data loggers and display to allow data from your engine management system to be displayed and recorded.
Who is the ECU interface designed for?
The ECU interface is designed for anyone wishing to read vehicle or drive train sensor data directly from their ECU, without the need for additional sensors. Common parameters such as engine speed, coolant temperature, throttle position, etc, are normally available from the ECU, so no additional sensors would be required if using the ECU interface. This leaves the analogue input channels on your data logger free for connection to more specialised sensors, not normally monitored by your ECU (eg: suspension travel). ECUs are being added to the compatibility list all the time. Please contact Race Technology to confirm compatibility with your ECU.
- Compatible with Race Technology displays and data loggers as stand alone units, or as part of a data logger and display system
- CAN and Serial models available, compatible with a wide range of ECUs
- Receive data from existing vehicle sensors via your ECU - no need to add additional sensors for data logging
- All channels from the ECU are in addition to the channels already provided with the Race Technology data logger/display
- Upgradeable firmware. Both the CAN and Serial interfaces are flash upgradeable with firmware updates
- Inline electronics encased in a tough injection moulded case
- Supplied with cables, instruction manual and comprehensive software CD
The interface is compatible with a wide range of aftermarket ECUs. It is generally not possible to use this interface with a vehicle manufacturer's original equipment ECU because these units do not normally have data output
Please state Which ECU Interface you will need programming to on notes at the checkout
Sales Tax Included