Link ECU G4+Xtreme WireIn
The Xtreme is one of Link’s premium ECU’s with more inputs, outputs and features.
The Xtreme has Peak and Hold Injection, built in E-throttle and all the advanced features including Anti-lag, Cruise Control and Traction Control
With 8 Peak and Hold Injector drives and 8 ignition drives the Xtreme can control up to 4 rotors or 8 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. The Xtreme is a great choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications
- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 11 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2* x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 680grams
Advanced features not found on the Storm:
- 8 Peak and Hold injection drives, user definable current, 10 amp peak, 3 amp hold max.
- Fully programmable E-throttle control complete with capability of gear shift throttle blip and antilag.
- Cruise control.
- Two independent CAN modules.
- 30 general purpose tables (up from 20)
- All Motorsport features including full gear shift control, cruise control, traction control, antilag and launch control.
- Advanced closed loop lambda strategy and dual bank lambda control.
What’s in the box?
- Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.
- Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits.
All Link ECUs (Engine Control Units) are 100% New Zealand designed and developed. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty so if your ECU breaks in the normal course of its designed use then we’ll repair or replace, no questions asked.