Link G4+Fury WireIn ECU
The Fury has a similar spec level to the Xtreme but with added Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Control.
With 8 Peak and Hold injector drives and 6 ignition drives the Fury can control up to 3 rotors or 6 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark, making it a great choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications.
- 8/10* x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 9 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 1 x LSU 4.9 Wideband lambda sensor input
*2 inputs required when using 2nd CAN Bus
- 8 x Injection drives
- 6 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- 2* x CAN bus
- 1x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 680grams
What’s in the box
- Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.
- Requires “A” & “B” looms or “A” & “B” connector kits (not supplied).
The Fury has the same features as the Xtreme but with the added benefit of Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Controller, no separate box required. Higher accuracy, simple setup and long sensor life are some of the advantages compared to a separate analog input wideband device.