CARTEK BATTERY ISOLATOR XR KIT
TO ONLY BE USED WITH MOTORSPORT ECU OR PDM
The XR Battery Isolator is the latest generation of motorsport master-switch devices from CARTEK. At 30% smaller size and 40% lighter weight than the previous ‘standard’ and GT isolators, this XR version offers even more benefits and performance when compared with traditional mechanical master-switches and electro/mechanical safety cut-outs.
- Fully electronic with no moving parts
- Totally sealed against water and dirt
- Completely resistant to shock and vibration
- 0.5 second delay between transmitting the engine kill signal and disconnecting the battery allowing ECUs time to perform a shutdown sequence before electrical power is lost.
- Fully integrated with built in alternator run-down circuitry - No extra components required
- Driver operation by a single internal ON-OFF button/switch
- External operation by single or multiple 'strike' button(s)
- Buttons / switches connected to Isolator using lightweight wiring and IP67 sealed connector
- Mounts close to battery for reduced cabling
- Very small and weighs just 70g
- Designed and manufactured in UK using high quality components.
HOW IT WORKS
The Cartek Battery Isolator XR provides two functions. The first is to disconnect the Battery from all Electrical Circuits. The second is to kill the engine.
Built in Protection
The Cartek Battery Isolator XR comes with built in alternator run down protection meaning no extra wiring and no extra components.