Cartek Battery Isolator Unit Only
The GT Battery Isolator from CARTEK is a very small and highly reliable alternative to the traditional mechanical master-switch and has been designed to overcome all of the problems and restrictions associated with mechanical and electro/mechanical safety cut-outs.
When fitted to a race car our Solid State Battery Isolator simultaneously isolates the battery and kills the engine immediately when triggered in accordance with FiA safety regulations.
This system has been designed to simplify installation thereby saving time and reducing build costs.
- Fully electronic with no moving parts
- Totally sealed against water and dirt
- Completely resistant to shock and vibration
- Fully integrated with built in alternator run-down circuitry - No extra components required
- Driver operation by a single internal ON-OFF button/switch
- External operation by single or multiple 'strike' button(s)
- Buttons / switches connected to Isolator using light weight wiring
- Mounts close to battery for reduced cabling
- Very small and weighs just 120g
- Designed and manufactured in UK using high quality components
Sales Tax Included